Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Soon...

Just a quick note to say that there will be a shop update soon. It will be my biggest update so far, which is good, because it will probably be my only update for the month of June. I might sneak something in near the end of June but I'm not going to push myself too hard, as my husband and I are trying to get our home ready to sell.

There will be this one- a gorgeous handspun navajo 3-ply sock yarn. It's very colorful and if I remember correctly there is about 380 yards here.



There will also be this one- A 2-ply handspun SW merino sock yarn (fingering/DK weight). It's beautiful, with blues, browns, greens and white. This one totals roughly 330 yards and is going to be very difficult for me to sell. It's very, very pretty.





There will also be another 2-ply handspun BFL sock yarn, in plum, olive green and dark grey (it should be on the wheel in another couple of days) as well as four hand dyed SuperWash merino rovings for sale (also very pretty).

Tentatively, the update will happen no later than June 14th. It should give me plenty of time to finish everything and allow for a sufficient window of drying time. I'm kind of waiting to get my new reading glasses before I do the update- my eyes have been giving me too much trouble to sit at the computer for that long without them.

No comments: