Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Henry

I'm happy to say that the Henry is done, and just in the nick of time, too. I really want to post pictures (I've tried several times this morning) but every time I begin uploading pictures to the internet my modem plays dead. I'm so thankful that my Dad will be getting this in time. I had a few spasms of fear the other day thinking that I might actually not make it. It feels nice to have this little victory.



I am so behind on my Christmas shopping that it's frightening, so I'm heading off to get everything else done. At least I'm nearly done baking.

I'll try again later to post pictures of the Henry. Merry Christmas everyone!!

ETA: Yay! I finally got the picture up. =)

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Wow, lady, that's a lot of freaking work!! Good job. It's gorgeous.