Monday, February 2, 2009

Catching Up

I meant to have some great pictures of the things I've been working on lately, but my internet service is not being cooperative enough for me to upload them at the moment. I'll try to post some shop update progress pictures later when things are working better.

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been bitten (hardy-har-har) by the Twilight bug. I started reading the series less than two weeks ago and I finished the fourth and final book of the series yesterday afternoon. What an amazing read!! Thankfully, now that I'm done, life can continue with its usual schedule. I've finished spinning another couple of yarns, both of which are sport to worsted weight and I've been dyeing more roving as well (SWmerino/alpaca blend).

I'm thinking that most everything should be ready by the third week of February -if all goes well. In the next few weeks I'll be working hard to make this update a good one. Happy Ground Hog Day! =)

No comments: