Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shipwrecked

Here is the first of my repeatable colorway rovings all spun up. This one is the Shipwrecked colorway, and I love it. I really thought hard about keeping this one, but decided that I've got too much going on to knit with it right now. It was a hard choice, too. It would have made a beautiful 1x1 rib -2 row striped scarf if paired with



the Pigeonroof Circe Sock in Black Walnut I just bought from a fellow raveler's destash. I guess I'll just have to dye and spin another for myself in the future. =)



100% merino
Approx. 3.9oz and 460 yards
Fingering Weight
Navajo (chain) plied



Next up: The Surrender colorway. It's on the wheel right now. =)

2 comments:

blackmustard said...

My god these are gorgeous! Your whole blog is like one big eye candy store! Your dyeing is getting seriously amazing and your spinning is (as always) inspired :)

woolamina said...

Thank you so much!! Dyeing is something that doesn't come easily for me (I'm not great with colors) but I've been working on it a lot lately and I really appreciate the compliment. =)