Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Little Changes

Just dropping in quickly to announce a small change in the hand dyed yarns I'm offering in the shop. I've decided to offer my hand dyed sock yarns in 215 yard quantities for $10.50 per skein (I've adjusted the shipping rate on this listing as well so that no one will be charged extra shipping for purchasing a quantity of 2).


I realize that it's nice to only have to fuss with winding one skein of yarn for a pair of socks, however it's also nice to only have to purchase roughly the amount of yarn that you need for a project.

Having the skeins in this quantity should make it a little easier on the bank account if you need around 600 yards for a pair of socks, or if you're wanting to purchase yarn for a color work project.

I'll be looking at the next couple of months as a test period for the change. We'll see how it goes. :)

No comments: